Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A restart?

ok. Decided to get my blog up and running after such a long period of limbo.

Managed to sell off my 3x3 manga set (finally!), that's been sitting around in my room in bags since like march when I put it up for sale on gamersquare's forum. One potential buyer didn't reply after hearing that virtually half the collection was from an unlicenced publisher. Come on, I was just a kid when I first started with the collection, how was I supposed to know??? Sheesh.. Anyway, sold that and Legend of Lemnear to a good friend of mine for a grand total of 23 bucks. That's 56 books. Big loss, but oh well. Needed the space and I don't really read the sets anymore.

Was supposed to go meet Steff to go visit Kelvin's dad in Mt E after my friend came to pick up the books from my place, but got a call from her on the train down. Seems that he's already passed away at 2pm earlier. Hope that the Lord will help him through this difficult period of time. Will be praying for him. Can relate for the lost of a family member, just missed my grandma on the 21st of May earlier this year also. I took it alright till the last day of the wake after the funeral when I broke down in school. Why does death affect people, especially those around the deceased, when it's supposed to be a joyous occasion for that person to return to the Father's kingdom? I guess it's due to the bonds we all share with the person before he/she passed on. That we'll miss the person, but only for a short period of time before we are reunited with him/her in our Father's house. Kelvin, if you are reading this, just want to say that I'm sorry to hear about your father. Know that the Lord is always with you, and He's always the faithful comforter. "Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you", 1 Peter 5:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home