Saturday, August 06, 2005

An interesting day

What defines an interesting day? Something exciting happened in that day? Met someone new? That was the case for me and Eliz earlier in the evening when we had a chance to meet up with Joleen Wang, an assistant producer and instructor from E-MAGE Artiste International. Purpose of the meeting was to determine some options for instructors for SIMGC, which, were sorely in need of due to our lack of manpower. And Joyce felt that having an instructor onboard will bring about a formalised structure to the teaching, which was not really in place last year. Not to mention letting us have a breather and concentrate on other stuff that needs to be settled, like admin matters. Managed to get some ideas down, which we all have to discuss together. Not an easy decision to make. For those from last year's beginner's class, what I can say is, most likely we'll continue with what went on last year. BUT don't take my word for it. We'll try to find an option that suits all of us.

Dropped by the wake with Eliz earlier again. Seemed that one of my pastors was there holding a service, which had already started when we got there around 2030.
Kinda surprised at him being there also. Then I remembered that Kelvin's parents are attending my church. Oh well. Just glad that he was saved and baptised before he passed on. That there's comfort that he's with the Lord now.

Hmm beach day later on in the day. Almost forgot to bring my cam till Joyce msged me to remind me. She's sick now, hope that she'll feel better and can come. Prayed that the Lord will heal her and deliver her from the sickness and she can come. What is a club without its president around?? Been praying also that the weather will hold and it won't rain. Else I can say goodbye to my idea of swaying in the breeze in my hammock, listening to my mp3 player while soaking in the sun. Heh, already did that once before. Taken during the recent SRC camp at sentosa. Nice eh?



Hmm, getting pretty late. Have to be at Harbourfront by 0830, which is like in 8 hours. And I still wanna RO for a bit. Just hope I can get in. Will see if I can post some shots back here later in the day when I get back. Jya ne!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things, there is no law", Galations 5:22-23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home