Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Quick Post

Yes, I know I've not blogged in over a month. Laziness, weariness, and other things in my schedule kept me away. Apologies to my readers. Don't have much time, even now, as I have an exam to study for now. Yes, I've graduated (finally!). No honours though, missed out due to IBM and OTIA (really freak paper) being condoned, which dropped my honours by one. So my on-track Third Class Honours evaporated into thin air and a pass degree dropped onto my lap in mid September. Disappointed? Yeah, I am. Nothing much I can do about it except pick myself up and move on and resolve to work harder as I join the work force and contribute to the economy. Yes, I've found work. At least there's the promise of work.. once I get my license. In what? I'll update you again later :p Some friends already know, though. Anyway, this Thursday's paper is called "M5".

There were a number of events that happened during my absence from my small page in the world wide web. Terence's wedding in KL, my final results, my choice of career. I'll talk about these in my next post. There's still the Japan diary that I have not fully shared here. Time is short. I need to make the most of the time available to do the things I need, I have to do.

And to all who dropped well wishes into my sms mailbox and my friendster/facebook account, I just want to say thanks :) It's been a quiet day this time around. Closing The Ring, Mama Mia!, Vicky Christina Barcelona are three nice movies that I've caught (alone) in the past week. Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds live at Luther College is a good cd that I got myself this week as well, if you love acoustic guitars. Trust me, it's good. (Maybe I should set up a marketing blog, lol).

"Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy." Psalm 33:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home