Sunday, August 07, 2005

SIMGC Beach Day

Had to wake up really early to get to harbourfront on time for the beach day outing. Just didn't expect the small turnout and lateness of some people. Sigh. Didn't really get to sentosa till like 10+. But I must say the games are rather enjoyable given the small crowd. Had fun at least, not sure about the rest though. Shots taken using my camera are up. http://segafreak.fotopic.net --> A gallery site I have. Photos from past events are also posted up there. Still waiting for Samantha's photos to be sent to me before I have the complete set from the beach day outing.

Went out for lunch with the others at harbourfront food court after the event. Ate a bento set , then had some yong tau foo, while the rest just left right after I got it down on the table. -_-"" Winner. Won't comment on that, but just forgive and forget.

Headed home then to church after another shower. Really liked the sermon during the miracle service, about focusing on God instead of other things in life, the negative emotions and stuff. Feel it's really helpful and something we can all apply in every situation and every moment. Had supper with Jon, Peiwen, and Xiuming after the service. Or rather, I had supper of wan ton mee and milo while they had some hot drinks. Seems that PW and Jon have some dinner waiting for them at home while XM's eaten already.

Ok. Have to post up a pic here for use with my profile.. Seems like angelfire don't like links from outside to files on their servers.. So bear with my mug shot k?


"Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart", Hebrews 12:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home