Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Headache


Your Heart Is Purple

For you, love is about establishing and developing a deep connection.
If it's true love, it brings you more wisdom and inner strength.

Your flirting style: Sincere

Your lucky first date: An afternoon at a tea house

Your dream lover: Is both thoughtful and expressive

What you bring to relationships: Understanding


Something I got off Clare's blog. Hmm, guess it's time to link her blog to mine, heh. Oh well. Been a busy few days. 2nd meeting for concert planning went on yesterday, and we got a major obstacle in terms of the venue and budget. Seems like it's only available for use on Vday. Not a bad choice for a date. But it's the rehearsal dates that I'm thinking about. Might seem that the LT is not available for use the whole week at all. Sigh. So have asked Caroline to check out for us when are the dates it's available for use. Then came budget, which is always a cruncher to plan and execute. We went overboard in estimating the budget, to be on the safe side. Which came up to one huge amount. Reason is cos I'm thinking of getting a video camera which can record audio directly from the mixer instead of using the built in mic. Cos I don't want "extra" noise to be in the tapes. Hope this is doable without burning a big hole in the fund. Can only pray and ask God to lead.

Christmas is coming soon. So far, have not really done up what I wanted to do. Cards are still waiting for me to write and send out (and I'm considering e-cards at the moment for some, but not really keen on this option though). Still got a few gifts left to buy. Which is leaving me flat broke for this christmas, considering that I'm not really working now (trying to resolve my cashflows now). Sean wants me in the office once a week for now, but can't seem to commit over the last few weeks. Things always seem to crop up that's preventing me from working. Hope things will get better soon. And praying for hearts to be softened as well. Passing out flyers for church's christmas drama around. Hope those I've passed to can come for the event. I believe it'll be a life changing experience :)

"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy; for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls." 1 Peter 1:8-9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home