Saturday, November 29, 2008

Storytelling






Found this on Youtube recently. Kinda like the storytelling part, found it funny. Wanted to see how the song was played, acoustically, so decided to search Youtube for a live video, and this was one of the results that came up. Love the song, especially the way Tim Reynolds plays towards the end. Really interesting effect. Love the live cd that was recorded at Luther College. One of the cds that I really like. It introduced me to some of Dave's songs, especially the older ones. #41 is great as well, so are Warehouse, The Christmas Song, Jimi Thing, Say Goodbye, One Sweet World, Satellite, to name the few I really like. Like the guitars they use on this video as well :)

Really been a while since I really typed down my thoughts in here. Have been busy with work and catching up with friends. Thank God that I managed to pass all my exams in 1 sitting and proceed with work proper. Still praying in this aspect that my work load will increase. Christmas is coming as well, and I have a work trip up north to Malacca right after Christmas. La Guitare on the 23rd, and also helping out with my guitar for Sparklight the Sunday before.

Caught the Tommy Emmanuel concert with Kace and his wife last month, and it's really nice. Wanted to get a photo with him but the queue turned me off, and in the end I decided not to queue and leave. First time to his concerts, and I was bowled over by his playing style. Certainly a night of entertainment. And he apparently can sing as well. Nice.

Ok, I really don't know what I'm writing right now. Didn't really sleep well last night, and I'm having a bad headache at the moment. Hope it'll get better after the panadol I just popped.

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are 'Yes' in Christ. And so through him the 'Amen' is spoken by us to the glory of God." 2 Corinthians 1:20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home