Sunday, May 10, 2009

Figuring Out or Working Title

I really don't know what to call this entry. Posting this at the national library where I'm camped out trying to seek a copy of the Wolverine Origins (nice movie, btw) but apparently all copies here are out on loan. That and trying to balance a fight against the cold climate with my jacket and staying online with the apparently overcrowded networks judging by the number of laptop users camped out in the study lounge on the 5th floor. Currently camped out listening to the (partial) recording of OOOM6 near the back of the basement where I managed to find an empty power socket.

Things hopefully will improve for me after this week, work wise. If all goes well, I should be able to make a substantial breakthrough. Have to pray that things will be as planned. Some aspects of which have dragged around for a few months already, and I have no wish for things to drag further.

Been writing more into the notebook of late. Logged down a few entries on Wednesday evening alone as I sat in the White House at Emily Hill listening to the open mic going on. Kinda moved by Mercy Relief's efforts to help those affected by the civil war in Sri Lanka. There's gonna be a full fledged concert on the 24th of May at the DBS Authorium, 7pm. Should be headed down to support and also see where Jon may need help.

Really need to seek God's wisdom again, not just in work but also in every area in life. There's still a lot of aspects in my life that can improve, and with God's help, they will. Have to always bear the 2nd half of 2 Corinthians 6 in mind as I walk on, as well.

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.' " Hebrews 13:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home