Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Total Obedience

Looks like it was ages ago that I last penned down my thoughts here. May 10th, going by the last entry here. Wow. And it seemed like a few months have gone past. Had been busy with wedding rehearsals, work, ministry and volunteering. Somehow, my life seems to be revolving around the middle 2 at the moment, with the last coming into the picture like a trickling stream. Was involved in backstage for a concert organised by Jon How in support of mercy relief's efforts in Sri Lanka this past weekend. Roped in Cassie to help with lights. Pretty nervy and tiring, considering that we only had the one and only dry run on the day itself, but somehow things turned out well. Then there's the forum that Jon's gonna organise for September. Guess I will be spending some time helping out as well. It's been kinda fun getting to know new people and rub shoulders with musicians and just spend time with close friends :)

Managed to have an encounter with a prophetess whom my boss invited for a meeting. Been about 2 years or more since my last encounter with someone with the gift of prophecy. Felt the call to strengthen my prayer walk and life with God and walk in total obedience, something this sister told all of us to do. She also pointed out to me some areas in my life that are good, and other areas that need work. But she also mentioned some things that I didn't understand. Like I'm "stuck cos I'm walking in 2 realms right now". Yeah, realms was the term used. I should have used my hp to record down her prophecy over me, but I was too overwhelmed to do much but bow my head and listen and nod. Need to continue to pray to hear what God has to say to me for my life. There's still so much I want to know, need to know. I know He's always close by, and He's also in me, so I don't have to reach too far out to find Him.

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home