Monday, June 08, 2009

Five Loaves and Two Fishes





Stumbled upon this video while going through G4C's forum. Felt it really spoke to me, especially when I'm thinking about how much more I can offer up to Him. I feel there are still areas of my life I need to lay open to Him and let Him change me. It's never easy to do so, cos there's always the pride and ego to overcome and navigate through. In the end, I believe that I'll be able to find the path that He wants me to walk, and to walk in total obedience. This song talks about giving what you have to Him, no matter how small it may be. He'll use it and multiply it many times over.

Corrinne May's songs have always been nice to listen to. Too bad I don't have her cds. Anyone got her 3 albums? :p

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?" Psalm 56:3-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home