Friday, August 12, 2005

2nd Guitar Rehearsal

Slacked at home again. Played RO for most of the day and afternoon. Got a call from Xinyi asking me to help play guitar for worship during cell group. She kinda forgot about her turn to lead worship, lol. Picked out some songs for her to choose, which meant going through the songs individually to see if I can play them. Not really that good at playing praise and worship songs. Still a lot more for me to learn. Settled on "Above All", and "Power Of Your Love". Just praying that I won't screw up when I'm playing. Guess I'll have to depend on the Spirit to guide me along, like during CF :)

Rehearsal didn't really go well. For one, I got there late. And Yong'an had to leave early. So only went through "You and Me", and discussed some songs to fit the 2 empty(?) slots. And the playing was messy. Guess we really need Sean around to guide us properly. And I need to practice more.

Mum forgot to buy cup noodles again. Didn't really eat anything till I got to school. Laziness being the main culprit. Was raining most of the afternoon anyway. Comtemplating whether to order mac to be delivered, but scoffed at the $2 delivery charge. Decided to diet. Need to cut down on the fat I have anyway. Either that or work out to tone the fat. Still lazy to head out to do so. Plus with my current schedule, may not be possible unless I go do it in the early morning, or late at night. Neither of which sound feasible to me. Sigh. Guess I'll have to stick with push-ups after my shower and occasional crunches to work my pot belly. Busy life. Can I see it through? Only God knows. Will have to depend on Him for all my needs, my strength and my wisdom, and other things that I need. Really thankful for all the things He has worked or showed in my life so far. :)

"let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching", Hebrews 10:22-25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home