Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gastric, diahorrea, weariness

It's been a week. Still kinda down in the dumps. Especially today. After yesterday and monday evening, thought I'd have recovered, after watching the Pursuit of Happyness. It did cheer me up and motivate me towards my studies and God again. But the same depression hit me like a runaway train again this morning. Or rather late last night. Wanted to wake up in the middle of the night to study for the mock, but found myself shutting off my hp's alarm and going back to sleep till 7 in the morning. So had to get myself off my bed and hit the shower. Then remembered that my mum told me to try and finish the milk in the fridge cos it's gonna expire today. And that's the main culprit of my diahorrea, though the curry sauce I had over my rice during a late lunch contributed as well.

So now, I'm sitting on a sofa in the middle of the student lounge in school typing this. Totally no mood to hit the books to prepare for friday's pbf mock. Sigh. Have to rediscover the motivation that hit me two days ago. Else it's goodbye exams, SIM, sanity, and hello workforce and permanent depression. It's gonna be a long road ahead....

"Sorrow is better than laugher, because a sad face is good for the heart." Ecclesiastes 7:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home