Monday, April 02, 2007

Wanted: study partner

  • Looking for a study partner for exams
  • Duration of contract: Almost everyday for 8 weeks, minimum 8 hours a day
  • Must be disciplined
  • Must know me
  • Studying either at SIM, or National Library opposite Bugis Junction. Town or East area also acceptable
  • Knowledge of business & management, sociology, and banking & finance a plus
  • Humour an advantage
  • Attractive remuneration in the form of academic discourses and debates. Possible meal treat(s) in September subject to review of exam results
  • Males/females welcome to apply
  • Interested applicants to sms or write into comments section under this post

Ok, I'm not kidding about needing a study partner. I don't think I can study alone. Not for this period of time anyway. Need someone to help me stay very focused on my subjects. Hope to find one or two people whom I can study with. My attempt to study IBM earlier in the afternoon was so-so. Need to buck up. Hope to finish half of IBM and review them by the end of this week.

Recently, been feeling the urge the drop everything and head down to a beach to reflect on the Word of God. Was thinking of heading to Sentosa one day soon for some quiet. There are still things that are unsettled in my heart, which I'm praying for. And I think, once they are settled, I'll be able to focus more on God and on my studies.

Feel myself rediscovering the joy of worship. Listening to 2 songs from Hillsong of late: Blessed as well as Sing Of Your Great Love (anyone knows which album this came from?) Love the guitar intro of the latter. My guess is it's from a Taylor 7 or 8 series, since I know Hillsong use Taylors, going by the Blessed dvd. Which is making me think about a Taylor more everyday, haha. Need to save up more. I declare myself officially BROKE until I get my new guitar! Too bad I can't really play much these days, cos the only time I can play nowadays is at night, which my parents don't really like (try strumming in a room that's next to your parents' and not sound proofed at 2am in the morning). Hope it'll change soon. Time to study for a bit, then sleep.

"Hear my voice when I call, O LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. My heart says of you, 'Seek his face!' Your face, LORD, I will seek." Psalm 27:7-8

1 Comments:

At 8:39 am, Blogger Angeline Choo said...

u studying at SIM?

last time i was looking at tat to do masters.

well well, not anymore tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home