Sunday, August 30, 2009

Long Break

Really been a while since I left my thoughts here. Been updating more on my other blog than here, as I've been writing more bits into my notebook. So now I'm in the (crowded) study lounge at the National Library again, typing down these thoughts in my head here and running through my notebook for posts that I've not put up previously. Kinda tired, but it's good to relax like this on my own and catch up on the things I've not done for some time.

Work's been kinda slow of late. My proposed solutions have mostly been met with delays. Can only pray that things will be better and I'll have breakthrough in my work. Also have to remember to praise God no matter what. Really need to work harder, not just for my own future, but also for a future spent with my other. Known to a few, but news to most, I guess :p

"Though the fig tree does not bud, and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights." Habakkuk 3:17-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home