Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gout's unstable (yet again)

Just a short post here. My gout's been unstable again for the past few days, like what I mentioned in my last post. Not really sure what really triggered it. Don't think I ate anything that might have contributed to the uric acid level in my blood. Do peanuts count? My mum did mention about it earlier, but my family doc didn't. Guess I can only do trial and error for this. Meanwhile, my walking's affected somewhat. Slight limb for now; happens everytime an attack occurs. Medication's not really helping much at the moment. Sigh, I'm resigned to it. Only God can help. Just praying that it won't trigger an all out attack on my poor toe joint. Else I'll really have to invest in a wheelchair to get around. Wondering if stress can affect it as well. Feeling a bit stressed out at the moment. To the point that I can't seem to concentrate on my readings earlier in the evening. Leaving it all in the hands of God, all I can do now.

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home