Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gout, take 2 :(

Been feeling the familiar (and hated) feeling of swelling in my toe joint again. Been acting up for the last few days, and now, it's starting to hurt badly. Praying that it'll go away soon. Wayne prayed for me also in cell earlier. Hope it'll clear up before sunday.

Cell was wonderful. Andy managed to come and share with us what he studied on the Church of Pergamum, with some good cross references here and there. Bro, reading this? Email all of us the softcopy will you? Made some more flowers while waiting for Peiwen to arrive to lead in worship. Kinda told Xiumin last week I'll show her the making process. Together with the ones I made earlier in school, gave the bunch to each of them, with the exception of Weiqiang, who didn't take I think. Terence booked me to teach him on sunday also. Looks like He's gonna stay in Singapore for the time being, with no definite date on his shift back to KL.

Rehearsal in LT1.10 on wednesday came and went. And I must say it's a tiring experience. Some headache as well at the beginning trying to hook up everything, but thank God it got resolved. Hope to have a better session on monday when we take to the place again. Sale of flowers are going well. Have covered the cost already, and now are trying to source for more material (specifically blues and purples) that some of the admin staff requested for. Seb and Jiayan are going to chinatown to try to find it; apparently the shop in ang mo kio ran out of stock for the next month -_-" Not really surprising, considering valentine's day is around the corner. Been working my socks off for this event. Praying hard it'll be a success, and that I can concentrate on my studies after that. E-revision just started, and looking at the dates, I'm beginning to sweat. Time is just going too fast for my taste...

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home