Sunday, February 05, 2006

Flat batteries

Not really talking about the state of my hp battery here, but rather more of my mind and body. Tried to rest during the CNY period, but unfortunately, got very weary and fatigued instead. Sleep didn't help at all. Felt that the more I rested, the more fatigued I got. Theories thrown up suggested that I was too busy for the last few months, and suddenly I stopped my busyness for the CNY. That's when all the fatigue and weariness from the last few months hit me like a runaway train. Ouch. Maybe that's the punishment for sleeping 4-5 hours a day on average.

Been a good weekend spent working, which gave me a new level of fatigue and tired feet. Sales at Global rock. 35 sales for these couple of days. Translating into slightly over $300 for the weekend. Gonna be a good march ü. But still need to cut down on expenditure. Which means time to diet. And definitely time to get rid of that bulge of a tummy. Still lazy at doing my crunches before bedtime. Ok, it's lazy and tired. Must find a way out of this pattern. Not really conducive for studying or for keeping my physique in shape. Not to mention for my health either. Francis mentioned in the cab on the way home after cell on friday that I should exercise 3 times a week, instead of the one time as I keep telling myself. Need better time management I think. But then again, with all that I need to do (at least for the next few weeks), I doubt I'll have much free time to exercise. Just hope to cut down on carbs during this period of time.

Luther came back with a quotation for the pa equipment we need for the performance. A dropped jaw was the reaction. Didn't know it'll cost so much to rent the stuff for 3 days. Sigh. Gonna have to cut back on the equipment a bit. Hopefully it'll still be ok to get the sound and stay within budget. I mean, 5 condensers and 1 feedback monitor should not cost too much to rent for 3 seperate days right? Hope not. Praying for a solution to present itself. Still need to talk to the technical people later in the day in school to find out more about the sound system and what it can support. Most ideal situation is that it can take in every single input connection and work. Don't think switching wires throughout the performance is very nice, since the stage is open for everyone to see. Just have to see how it is.

Will need patience to help me along in the next few weeks. Patience and wisdom. Will have a lot on my hands, and it's not gonna be an easy journey. But I trust God, for I know He's in control of every situation ü

"Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires" Song of Songs 8:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home