Saturday, January 14, 2006

Goals for the year

Just finished the Goals resolution yesterday that Xiumin told us to do last week. Didn't really know that there's no need to fill in every aspect of the sheet. More or less, I did what I could with every point. Compared to Emily's or Colin's, mine was pretty full of resolutions, which I certainly hope to meet for the rest of the year and beyond. Praying for the will and strength to do so.

Managed to secure a loan to get my player's battery. Thanks to those who loaned me the money to do so. Really appreaciate it ΓΌ. Will repay you next week. Discovered that PK was selling the oem of the battery at $38, which is virtually half of what Creative is selling at. Matthew gave me another 3 bucks off the price, so it came up to less than half. Ha, must patronise more from PK from now on. Seb, yeah, more like a "platinum card holder" of sorts, lol. Comes with working alongside them on a regular basis.

Practice was not really complete the last few days. Jiaxing's mum is in hospital for a blood clot in her lungs. Rather serious, so hope she'll be alright after the operation. For those who know her, do pray for her and family. Did go through the guitar arrangements for both Jiaxing's and Joyce's items, so now just have to practice hard and piece them all together in their respective groups and items.

Exams are coming really really soon. Just paid my exam fees a couple of days back with Seb, so now I have to step up a gear in my revision. Still not really at the speed I should be going at now. Just got a pda from Joyce who's not using it anymore, so it'll come in handy in helping me to plan. Thanks sis.

"Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God" 2 Corinthians 3:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home