Monday, December 19, 2005

Recovering

Been recovering well from my gout problem. Thanks to those who have prayed for me. Really appreciate it ΓΌ. Been able to limp faster now, though I still can't put pressure on my left big toe, meaning I can't really use the front of my foot to lift off my step, which is resulting in a bit of an ache in my calf. But it's still bearable. Praying for a complete healing with God's grace :)

Went for the 11am service and after that bumped into Francis where he shared his corporate experience with me and Emily over lunch. Inspiring to say the least, and pretty much a good learning experience. Siew Ming joined in later at 2.45 for her lunch before heading for the 3pm service with Francis, while Emily drove me to central for me to take a train to orchard to the library there to sit down and read and relax. Been a while since I've been there, so grabbed some comic compilations to read, then went on to finish the book I borrowed from Evelyn about finding your life partner (Christian perspective of course). A good read, I must say.

Christmas is coming up next week. So must work hard to study even though it's a holiday mood. Need to instill the focus and discipline (yes I know that I've been repeating myself over and again) to start before the 25th, else I'll never make it. Time to start applying what I learned from Francis today (organising my life and have a systematic way of doing things). First stop, finishing IBM assignment and soci assignment!

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home