Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Getting caught by the Z monster.

Yawning as I'm writing this, and it's in the late afternoon! Guess I shouldn't have left the half of my marketing assignment till the last minute and only finish it at 6 in the morning. *Yawnzzz* 4½ hours of sleep isn't really enough to start the day properly with. Still managed to sit through marketing earlier without dozing off too much, I think. Heh. Gotta have to start listening to the recordings I made during my lectures soon.

One more day before I'll be able to head down to Maestro to pick up my new guitar. Mich, if you are reading this, you still wanna come along? Drop me a sms. You are not answering my calls or sms. Actually, it's already ready for pick up. Got a call from the shop yesterday telling me that it can be collected already. Well, I don't really have the time. Observatory gig at NUS UCC later tonight. Have not heard their new album or seen them perform for some time now. Since last year, I think. Then again, I'm too busy. Chalet's coming up. Time to switch to planning mode and finish up the proposals for the treasure hunt as well as gather my thoughts for the sharing session that's on the first day. Still have not thought about it yet.

Bumped into Tim for dinner last night at taka's Ajisen Ramen. Looks like he managed to survive the Brunei jungle. QJ and two of his scout mates came along also. Starbucks after that at Paragon to chill for a while. Will really need to cut down on my expenditure soon. Time to diet, else my appetite will get the better of me.

Was reading Xinyi's blog when I realised the extent of her health issues. Sis, if you are reading this, take heart. Know that The Lord is always with you and He'll never forsake you in times of need. Do continue to pray and commit your health to the Lord and never give up. Will be praying for you and Terence also, whose back seems to be giving him problems and he's having trouble getting out of bed.

"Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near" Isaiah 55:6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home