Sunday, October 16, 2005

Gonna fail soci test horribly...

Ok. It's not as if I didn't study for it. I did, but not as much as I should, I guess, heh. Should have combined the notes and the article instead of just reading the article.

Thank God that I managed to defer the mob briefing. Still have to head over to maju to pick up the file though. Sigh. Hopefully I can get placed on the holding list. I need peace from mindef till I graduate. Too many things on my plate to handle this year. Having a 7 day week schedule is very taxing. But I have to go on. Still got things I want to achieve this year. Just have to rely on the Lord for my strength.

Celebrated Xinyi's birthday at cell on thursday, which was actually the day before. Got a book for her called Drawing Near by John Bevere, which I shared with some of the other cell members. Siew Ming got her a nice cake from Q Bread. Supper at Bedok followed. Blk 85 Rou Guo Mian rocks ΓΌ

Felt the Lord speak to me when I was asleep on tuesday night, after doing my quiet time. He told me she's not the one, and that I'm not ready, if I remember it correctly. Guess it's a bitter pill to swallow. A very bitter one. What can I do now, but to focus on the Lord. Focus on Him and let Him mold me. Felt low for the rest of wednesday, to the point of not going for CF in the evening and skipping dinner. Bumped into Addie and had a talk with him about the situation, but didn't reveal who's who. Basically, just hung around in the student lounge (actually, sleeping in empty cupboard) while waiting for CF to end before heading out for supper with a couple of them. That's when I had a good talk with them and they shared their views and past thoughts. Realised what I need to do. Have to sort out my feelings and thoughts first and then do what's necessary to salvage the situation before it got out of hand. Felt better now than on wednesday, but still a bit numb over the whole thing. Attending miracle service helped a lot. What can I do but to surrender to the Lord's will and learn to let go?

" 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' " Jeremiah 29:11

3 Comments:

At 10:10 am, Blogger Shengwen said...

Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger Jon said...

thanks man. just have to trust in His timing for my needs.

 
At 11:32 pm, Blogger Shengwen said...

Yup, I'm sure you'll be fine!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home