Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nervousness on eve of D-Day

Not sure what's wrong with me earlier in the day during rehearsal. Case of the nerves, so to say. Can't really stop my shaking hands when I was playing on the guitar. Was ok during the previous practices, but this time, not really sure why. Pre-performance blues? Don't know what it is. Joyce said something along those lines as well, not to be anxious, or in her words, "gan jiong", which I admit I can be at times. Trying to rid myself of anxiousness and focus on the Lord instead. Have to pray that the Lord will take away my anxiety and give me the calmness in my heart that only He can provide.

On a plus note, managed to borrow a semi-acoustic from Frances. Actually smsed her a couple of days ago, and only received her reply today. Nevertheless, I have my 4th guitar, so every one of my guitarists now have a guitar plugged into an amp. Thanks sis! ΓΌ

A big thank you to all who have contributed to this performance, whether directly or indirectly. To my team, thanks for all the hard work put in during the rehearsals. Thanks for all the sweat, tears, laughter, and all the good times we shared during the last few weeks. Been a pleasure, and certainly hope to be able to come together again for future performances. This one's for you: http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OD65UG4O495M2WGP4496309WP Jia you for the performance over the 2 days! Take care, y'all!

"Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few. " Ecclesiastes 5:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home