Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Seating and Song Arrangements are up!

Sales were ok over the weekend, I guess. Challenger was kinda quiet post-Comex on saturday, Skylet was better on sunday. Kinda surprised when I got a call from Mary on sunday morning while enroute to Funan telling me to change location. Oh well, can't complain, can I? Sales are usually good at Skylet ü. Went with my parents and sis and her bf to Marina South to have bbq/steamboat for dinner to celebrate my mum's birthday. Haven't really been there for some time now; used to head there a lot last year for gatherings, heh. Kinda busy these days to really get involved in SRC stuff these days, with the performance taking up a lot of my time for planning and rehearsing.

Holidays have finally ended, and it's back to school. Realised I'll be in school for the rest of the week. Crashed IBM on monday afternoon with Elsa. Was surprised to see the lecture hall half empty, when ecr claimed it's already full... Sheesh.. Guitar rehearsal followed. This time we got an audience in the form of Yiying, Felix and Neo, who hung around to watch the dry run. Still kinda messy, especially for Jie Tuo and Closing Time, so gonna use the practice session later on to work on the fine tuning. Seating arrangements are up. Check http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HRZ1C1REEH1N0CBYVD024BXEW--> seating and song arrangements. Performance team, please review and feedback asap, thanks ü.

Finally caught a glimpse of what we can expect from the instructor we are going to hire for the guitar class. He's good, I admit. Had a small discussion with him and Joleen after the performance to clear some doubts that we had. He mentioned that he can come down to catch our performance for both days, and even perform alongside us on stage -_-" Gives me more pressure to perform well. Have to pray about it. Still looking around for a semi-acoustic to borrow, no luck yet. If I still can't find one by tomorrow, will have to mic up one guitar, which is not what I really want, sigh. Have to depend on the Lord for my strength; been depending too much on my own for too long. Song comes to mind, Wonderful King by David Crowder. Nice and wonderful song ü. Go listen to it if you can find it. Or get it from me on msn, that is if you have my contact :Þ

"The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor." Proverbs 15:33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home