Monday, August 22, 2005

Challenging weekend past

Finally finished the weekend at Challenger. Can't really say it's that good in terms of sales, totalled only 6 for the entire weekend, of which one is a dot matrix (no commission, sigh). Oh well, guess superstores are like that. I've been attached to superstores for my last 3 assignments. When will I be attached to Sim Lim again? Or places that don't use MAP? Guess I'll have to be patient. Comex's coming up, so that'll be a good chance to make up I guess. Hope to go beyond my sales of 90 units that I achieved for IT Show in march. I need to pay back my dad after all. I'm in debt of 500 bucks to him. That and my need of a semi-acoustic guitar. And a dvd writer. DSLR camera also. Add in the need to start saving, I'm tight. Spending a lot on food also. Those who know me, should know why :Þ. Don't know why my appetite is picking up these days. Need to slow down my metabolism before it bankrupts me. For those who are in the dark, I usually go for 2nd rounds (or more!), especially at coffee shops/hawker centers. Only exceptions are fast food joints and buffets. Haha.

Lazy day so far. Need to head to school for rehearsal again. Hope tonight we can come to a conclusion regarding the final song list. Else we won't have enough time to rehearse anymore. Have to pray about it. Keep me and the rest in prayer, whoever's reading this. Will need it.

Gonna go cook some instant noodles after this. Kinda lazy to go out for lunch. Still got some things to do. Dennis's been pestering me to upload the photos from the PA performance for some time now. Will try to upload after lunch if I can clear my backlog of stuff. Which includes backing up 20gb of data, price tagging all my old toys that my sister's bf wants (lego, m.a.s.k, centurion, silverhawks) against ebay, some guitar practice on my own, clearing my very messy table, as shown below:

And to clean up some spyware that's been in my com for weeks. Hate those annoying pop ups. Water's boiled while I was writing this. So time for lunch. Jya ne!

"Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood." Acts 20:28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home