Thursday, August 18, 2005

Heading for exhaustion city

So far, data entry's doing ok. Just need to insert 2 more fields when I'm keying them in now. 146 entries in 4.5 hours compared to 214 in 5 hours the day before. The 4.5 hours included backtracking to the entries done the day before to key in the 2 extra fields. -_-" Never knew data entry can be so... tedious. My boss is nice though. Environment's rather friendly as well with all those expats around. Really nice place. Just hope to finish this assignment by friday. Else Sean will have to look for someone else to cover for this. Heard there's still photos to be inserted -_-"""""

Headed to school after work ended. Met Joyce to get from her "More Than A Carpenter" since she offered to lend me. Thanks sis ΓΌ. Have not seen her for a very long time, so took the time to chat. Went to the library to copy some songs that she needed. With the printers down in the library, and the labs are occupied, she couldn't print some of the other stuff she needed. A light dinner followed, and we talked about guitar, CF and other stuff. Really have to do something regarding the administrative side for guitar, but with everyone so busy with their own stuff, it's very hard. She left soon after to get some of the other things she need for her mission trip to China, and to get a bluetooth headset for her dad's birthday next week. Hopefully things will be ok for her over there. Praying for her to be able to accomplish the things she set out to do while over there, and for a safe return. Trust that the Lord will be with her.

CF came about after Joyce left. With Addie sick, Winston needed a guitarist. Which fell to me (yet again). Lol. Seem to be always playing for CF, like what Joyce Pan commented. Don't really mind, as it's a good chance for me to learn how to worship properly. Feel it's a ministry I can serve in later down the road. Some new friends came. But kinda forgot their names already, my bad memory and all. Haha. My apologies to anyone who were in CF earlier and are reading this. Had a good session discussing God's glory during the time of Moses with the rest. My re-reading of the OT during my QT certainly helped a bit during the q&a parts. Have to learn how to apply more of God's Word in my daily life, and to reflect God's goodness that is reflected in me in the relationships I maintain with the people around me.

Getting exhausted these days. Guess I need to relax and get more sleep. Else I'll end up on a hospital bed if I don't take care. Or do anything to my current schedule comprising of weekday work, weeknight guitar rehearsal/CF/Cell group, weekend work/church. Rinse and repeat. Have to pray for strength to get me through. Things should be better after the performance, I hope.

"For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life." 1 Thessalonians 4:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home