Friday, August 19, 2005

Challenging Weekend ahead

Thought I'll have this short post up before I head out to cell. Been a lazy day so far. Just got a msg from Mary regarding my assignment for the weekend. Challenger at Funan Center. Remembered it as the first place I got posted to when I first started work as a promoter. Heh, will have to do better than the 3 sales I managed back then for the entire weekend. Heard sales were good there for the last few months. Have to work hard. And pray that the Lord will be with me throughout.
Spoke to PW a bit before this was up. Seems like she's excited about mac at airport being open 24 hours from my blog. And the other mac outlets throughout that are as well, like the one outside Lido(?). Last I know it was till 0430 on weekends. Not sure whether they've changed it or not. Oh well. Good place for supper if I feel that twinge of it. Which can be often, lol. Time for a shower and a fulfilling night with the others.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not persh but have eternal life." John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home