Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Still exhausted..

Been a busy couple of days so far. Basically been trying to finish my readings for ISDM so that I can at least make some sense of the assignment question. So far, am still trying. Hopefully I can finish it later today after marketing and before CF starts. Got a couple of hours at least to work on it. Praying that I can get it done on time.

Monday's class was the last before Joshua had to go for his reservist for 2 weeks. Will miss him in a way. Don't think many of the members will come back when he's not around. The room will be open though. Hope to be able to play with some of them during this lull period. Getting my guitar this coming sunday, hopefully. Comex pay cheque's in. Together with my pay for the month, it's about 1.4k odd. Will be able to pay back my dad also. Thank God.

Hit a low point earlier after I came out of the library in school in the early evening. Don't know why, but my emotions started to run rampant again. Been trying hard to keep it in check, but somehow it got loose. Needed to get away for that bit of time, so decided to grab a bite even though I don't really feel like eating. Felt better after, but still kinda unsettled. Can only depend on the Lord to help me control it, to turn this weakness of mine into a strength. For all my needs, all my cares, burdens, worries and fears. Will trust Him always, at all times. For patience, and His timing, particularly in the area of my feelings. Can't do anything but to trust Him, that He knows what's best for me. Teach me to surrender to You, Lord. Total surrender to You, and You alone.

"The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strength your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

2 Comments:

At 11:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....today hor, dunnoe how cum i decide 2 'cum' ur bloggy n read...wow....alot siah. Haaa! kekeke.
hm, well well, cheer up abit la. Try to think of things dat make u happy when u feel like u r getting like...upset or sumthing. keke. the sun will always shine after the rain. cheers! =)

 
At 12:36 am, Blogger Jon said...

Haha. thanks for dropping by. yeah, been updating every few days. yeah, thinking of ways to get myself cheered up when im feeling down. like being around ppl like u and felix and the rest. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home