Saturday, October 22, 2005

Praying

Been praying for CK, and thank God he's better now. He went through an op on tuesday apparently when he was transferred to SGH then. Some of us visited him yesterday and earlier in the late afternoon. Still confined to the bed cos of the tube attached to his side, but he's better. Hope he can discharge soon. Think he's quite bored just sitting there and not being able to move around. Tim's back from Brunei in one piece. Thank God for that. Have to talk to him soon; kinda missed him.

Been a tiring week. Managed to get some rest when I slept in late on tuesday and wednesday, then headed to school after, but apparently it's not really enough. Felt really tired during my classes for the last few days, even falling asleep in IBM earlier in the morning. Just couldn't keep my eyes open. Only felt better in the later part of the lecture when I zoned out less. Gonna be a working weekend, missed it for the last 3 weeks due to soci class on saturday, so guess I'll have to skip the later half and head to work. Else, my christmas shopping budget will be really low.

Wondered whether is it right for me to juggle so many things at once. Don't know how I can endure, but guess will have to depend on the Lord. The song, Strength and Peace by Andrew Yeo comes to mind. Really like the chorus part of the song. Goes like "You are my strength when I am weak. You are the peace that reigns in me. You are the reason that I live. You are the refuge that I seek. Nothing can seperate me from this love that You give to me." Need to seek His strength and peace for my life. Have to draw nearer and learn to listen for His voice. To grow in faith and love in Him, that's what I want to do now.

"For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." Romans 8:24-25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home