Thursday, November 10, 2005

Humidity's driving my guitar nuts

Guess it's getting pretty humid of late, with the hygrometer on my guitar case getting up to the extreme limits of the normal range. If it wasn't for the silica gel that's in the case, think the wood would have been spoiled by now. Looking for some kind soul to sponsor unwanted and clean baby socks that don't have any holes in them. Need it as a container for more silica gel to be put into my case. If you have and do know me, kindly drop me a buzz ü

Been to The Crimson Room last night and I thought it was pretty fun, though rather frustrating to get all the items and get out of the room. Took me the better part of an hour, with hints, to get out. Heh, oh well. Maybe I'll try again some time later, to see if I can still remember where all the items are.

Finally managed to meet up with Caroline to pass her the indemnity forms for the bbq/chalet, and broach the idea of a concert and using the club funds to cover the costs we've incurred for the chalet. She's pretty nice, and assented to the use of the club funds and the concert idea. Reminds me of Lina from NYP's counterpart. Anyway, time to start planning for it. Might need a sub committee for this. Definitely won't be able to handle it alone. Performance team from old, are you with me on this? Need your experience and skills. Will be asking the new batch of people also, so I can get small groups into place. Hoping for like 3 groups of players. Means I need more vocalists other than Yong'an, Jason, Jiaxing and Elicia. Think Eliz came up with the idea of auditioning the new people to find out who's capable of doing what. Still have to give thought for this, unsure of how to choose as yet. Have to send out an email as the first step to open it up to all.

Pray for me yeah? My knee's giving me trouble. Pain with every step, not to mention trouble with my balance. Might be a result of my hard case hitting my knee when I'm carrying it with my right hand. Sigh. Hope it'll go away after a few days. Experienced the same thing back in my army days. Back then it troubled me for the better part of a week. Maybe it's time to slow down my walk and be 'normal'. Those who know me should know what I'm referring to :Þ

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil" Ephesians 5:15-16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home