Friday, October 28, 2005

Another addition to the 'family' has arrived

Ok. Went down with mich to get my new baby/wife from Maestro today. Here's a couple of photos from it.
Label in body with brand and model name

Baby resting in its 'cradle'

Ha. Just couldn't resist taking shots of it when I got home. Now comes the issue of finding a space for it in my room. Of course, I could hug it to sleep every night, but.... the hard case is kinda heavy, and well, just too hard to sleep with, lol. Parted with 695 bucks from my comex earnings for it, but it's gonna be worth it. Mich liked the feel of it also when she played with it a bit at the shop. Haha, she's also tempted to get a classical, but she's saving for her Mayday concert sometime later.

Heh, anyway, gave a call to Terence yesterday. Seems like his back is better. Got 2 days of mc, but do not know how is his back now. Maybe I'll drop him a sms later in the day to ask how is he doing.

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness and into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9

2 Comments:

At 9:27 am, Blogger Bei Qin said...

The hardcase is DAMN heavy, people. It might just crash you!! HEAVY!!! Wahahaha!!!

Mich

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Jon said...

heh, yeah. tell me about it. arms were strained carrying it to sch and back. but hey, it's excellent protection for my bao bei :Þ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home