Friday, November 04, 2005

The days go by

Hmm, been a while since I've updated here. Been busy of sorts: the usual work/church/study/guitar routine, cept that the guitar chalet was held this week to take advantage of the 2 public holidays. Guess it's the first time I've ever come across such a sequence. Chalet was quite ok, cept that some people only managed to reach late on the first day, so we didn't manage to have enough time to do planning and the prayer meeting. Oh well, at least we excos got together. Such a rarity to get everyone in one place due to conflicting schedules. Hope to have another meeting with everyone present again soon.

Now it's the end of week 8, and what do I still owe? 2 ISDM assignments and one soci assignment (that's due tomorrow). Managed to finish up the soci one earlier in the week, but ISDM? Still in limbo somewhere. Assignment 2 is due on sunday, and the first one ages ago. Sigh. Guess it's high time I started on them, maybe tomorrow after soci and lunch. I owe it to myself to start revising on my subjects. Certainly do not wish for a repeat of last academic year. Still want to focus on the Lord above all things first though. Got a lot more things to learn about Him, and I wish that I can be more like Him, to follow in and imitate His humility. Need His guidance as well in my life.

Spent yesterday at Terence's place with Jon Lau and Emily. Met up to play guitar, which is like a first for me. Certainly benefited from Terence's guidance, when he shared about his experiences in leading worship. Went through a few songs in the 2+ hours that we spent at his place. Still have to think about how to link the 2 songs that's gonna be used for tonight's cell worship. The steadfast love, and I love you Lord. Hmm, certainly have to experiment and play around a bit. Hope to finish it before leaving for Colin's place, which incidently, is gonna be the last time he's hosting. The cell found another home in Weiqiang's place, which was the previous host. Gonna be a first for me to head over to his place for cell; the last time I went was to pick up something after church. Oh well, I'll find out next week ΓΌ

"They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that seperated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them" Acts 2:3-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home