Monday, December 05, 2005

Been so long since I took the time..

To share words, from deep inside...
Opening line (ok, more like a modified opening line) to MLTR's I'm Gonna Be Around. Been a while since I blogged here, not sure why also. Don't really have much urge to post up anything, though some things happened between the time.

Sitex was a tad disappointing. ¼ of the exhibition floor is given to food fair and some furniture stuff. Nothing much on offer actually. Though I did get what I wanted, namely Benq's 1640 dvd writer with 25 pieces of dvd+r discs, as well as HWZ's photography megaguide and a pair of portable speakers. Spent about 100 overall. Eliz got her netgear router, though I don't know how it is for her, not sure whether she has installed or not.

Sebastian quit his job to focus on his studies and his BB, though he did try to quit that also due to some personal circumstances, but he's still hanging in there. Take care bro. Ice skating still on?

Everything's still bout the same. Christmas is coming though. Yet to shop for any thing cept a pack of christmas cards lying somewhere on my ever messy table. Have to plan for poly friends' outing, do something about cell christmas outing, guitar club christmas celebration and such. Hmm, time really flies. Still remembered last year's watchnight service like yesterday. Already december, and soon it'll be january/february and mock exams, and soon after, finals! High time I hit the books. Sebastian's gonna do the same later today and I plan to join him. Still owe assignments here and there and hope to do something about them soon.

The Lord is really good, that I found out yesterday during MS when I bumped into Terence and he shared with me his account of the day over dinner/supper, that when he trusted the Lord for his needs, He provides. Lack of a tie for serving in ministry, Brother Timothy (church staff) blessed him with one and even tied it for him. Don't know how to pray for others, he prayed for someone he knew to start (actually, I came to mind I think) with and found me sitting in the back block of the sanctuary (and prayed for me when Pastor Rony opened a session of prayer). I'm like, wow, when I heard about it. God is good, all the time. Amen! ü

Been a while since I had any emotional turmoil, and the feelings didn't go on holiday long. A name kept resounding in my mind of late, and I don't really know why and what to make of it. Shared with Terence over the phone a few days back late at night, and well, more or less I know what to do. Shared with me a verse from Proverbs, 16:3, to commit to the Lord whatever I do and my plans will succeed. He himself is in a stage of getting to know someone better back home in KL, and he shared his experiences. Something I can follow, I think, though it may not be in the same exact way. Have to pray about it, and have to wait upon the Lord to show me what He has in store for me. Could be that the Lord wants me to help her in some way, or it could be affection or something else. Not gonna speculate but trust in the Lord for my needs. Someone keep me in prayer for focus/discipline/wisdom for my studies also, yeah? Will need that for the next few months until my exams end.

"Trust in the LORD with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home