Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Burning the marketing oil

Trying to study my marketing while blogging this. Hard to find the focus when everything else wants your attention. Now it's 12.54am according to my pc's clock, and I got like 4½ topics more to cover for my marketing test scheduled at 1330 later in the day. Guess it's my laziness to blame. Discipline, Jon, discipline. Others are starting to enjoy their holiday mood, Christmas is coming after all, but I can't seem to slip into that yet. Still got many things on my plate now: lectures, guitar, coordinating the january performance, church, work. What for, some people might ask, that I get involved in so much stuff. One of the motivating factors I guess is to learn from the experiences each of them has to teach me, which will be invaluable when I graduate and move to the working environment. Management of people, decision making, service orientation, etc. Not to mention seeking God.

Been a relaxing few days since I last blogged, since I wasn't working. Treetop walk on saturday with Joyce, Eliz, Dennis, Sebastian, Eileen in the morning, followed by watching of the Blessed dvd at home, then church for 2 way live video conferencing from the Manila crusade. Quite an experience, I would say. Touched to see so many lives over there healed by the wonderous touch of God. Sunday was spent in church, followed by lunch with some cell members, then it's Mind Cafe to celebrate Eliz's birthday. Kinda unique environment to celebrate in. Staff there are really friendly and service oriented I must say. Elicia, Dennis, Sebastian and I shared a glass light-up thingy with a cross embedded in the glass. Really nice to look at once the lights are on. Maybe I should ask Eliz to take a shot of it then send it to me to post it up here. Heh, reminds me of the candid shot I took of Samantha at the cafe, haha. Kinda funny. Better not mention any more lest xiao mei mei kills me :Þ.

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful" Colossians 3:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home