Friday, December 23, 2005

Down again (sick)

Been a bad week in terms of my health. Seems to have taken a turn for the worse in the last few days. Been waking up with bad headaches even though I've been sleeping earlier and sleeping more, not to mention some uneasiness in my stomach. Just a doc yesterday, and he diagnosed me with some form of gastric flu. Hope it'll blow over with medication in the next couple of days so that I can enjoy Christmas. Trusting in Him for my healing as well.

On a plus note, managed to finish my IBM assignment, though I've yet to type it out and submit. Didn't go for my class cos I'm still feeling queasy somewhat. Thought of typing it out and submitting today, with a Christmas card attached. Oh well, will see how it goes later. Hope to work up enough strength to head to school for lunch with Sebastian and cell group to attend Bobby Michael's workshop later in the evening.

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:3, 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home