Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shopping for CNY

Been a long day today for me. Class in the morning, then a quick lunch, then folding flowers (and teaching Seb how to at the same time) while waiting for Eliz to finish her lunch, then down to Concourse to try to find materials for more flowers and red packets for performance publicity. Then hanging around bugis with them chatting and walking around looking for my jeans while waiting for Joyce to finish her class. Yup, what a day. My aching feet are a testimony to this, heh.

Seb and I just upgraded Eliz's status at the SIM bookshop to "Diamond card holder". Haha. Really humourous, the way the person in charge attends to Eliz, asking her to get more friends down, giving her discounts on virtually anything she wanted, lol. Me? Just tag along and get the discounts as well, haha. Good prices on books I wanted, with really really steep cuts from the original pricing. So SIM people reading this, head down to the bookshop. Last day of offers is the 27th :p

Gonna be another long day tomorrow. 4 hour lecture in the morning, followed by workshop on entrepreneurship, and a meeting with SIM admin to discuss the performance details. Dinner and cell following after. Will definitely need the Lord's strength to help me through, and saturday as well. Lots to do, especially for my upcoming and due assignments, and little time to finish. With CNY approaching fast, I'm still lacking a pair of jeans and a shirt. Guess sunday is the only day left. Hoping to chill out at starbucks again and work on my marketing and hand in asap. It's time to shift my gears up a notch. Some of my subjects are still in neutral, so have to get them up to speed.

More or less, I've finished what I wanted to, in terms of things and qualities I wish to find in a future partner. Prayed about it, yet to discuss with my shepherd, so hope to be able to do so soon, so that I can make changes if necessary. Still in observation mode, but there's no hurry. Want to take the time to find out more, before I make any decision as to whether to express interest. Definitely putting this before the Lord for His guidance, praying about it, to make the correct decision, and whether or not she's the one that He has set aside for me to walk through life side by side. Priority right now is to clear my exams in may/june, then I'll see how the Lord leads ΓΌ

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way; walk in it" Isaiah 30:21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home