Friday, March 17, 2006

A treasure-trove found!

"There is one thing we do on earth that we will continue to do in heaven. That is to praise and worship God. That is why we view life on earth, for those who love Jesus, as choir practice for heaven. To say that praise and worship is the most important category of music today is an understatement. In light of that, there is no more important activity of the human heart than to praise and worship God. This is the reason we exist. This is our purpose..." Michael Coleman, President, Integrity Incorporated

Found this message in one of my dad's cds, from Don Moen. And surprisingly, a lot of the songs that I've been searching for for some time now can be found in my dad's cds. All the while, have been scouring the net for the mp3s, and they have been right under my nose! Ok, maybe not really scouring, but inactively looking for. Songs I kept singing in church like Here We Are, Forever Grateful, Be Still My Soul, We Wait, You Said (Don Moen version, still waiting for the Hillsongs version... Kemin!! :Þ heh, no hurry. Take your time). Had fun doing some erm, you-know-what getting them into my com. Heh. Might play some of them next time I'm selected for cell worship leading.

On a side note, just want to say thanks to all the people who have kept me in prayer about my gout. Recovering nicely, though it's gonna be a permanent condition. Will more or less be on medication for the long term. Seeing a rheumatologist on the 29th of May at SGH to followup on it. (Thanks Karen for helping me check). But I might have to change the date. Have a paper on the 31st and I don't really want to have anything that will affect my concentration, like last year... Oh well, it's been almost a year. Just glad my grandma's saved. Still, kinda miss her someways. You certainly don't forget the hand that brought you up.

On another note, have signed up for video ministry in church. Was approached at the church porch by a member of the ministry after Pastor Clarence preached about serving in ministries. Will be meeting Fabien on sunday after speedlight to discuss it. Yes, I'm on break from Epson for the time being due to exams. Still considering whether should I go back or not. See how the ministry goes. Maybe it's time I gave some time in doing something meaningful for God ü

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship." Romans 12:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home