Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fix You



Been listening to this song quite a bit since I asked Yap for Coldplay songs. And there's something about this particular one that I like. Hmm, may use it for September's performance. Provided I can get the right vocalist to do it. Might not be easy to sing, especially the last part.

Anyway, didn't really do much today. Just lazed around after I woke up at almost 2pm. Tried playing Fix You, and I guess the chords I found sounds ok. Just that my vocals don't really match up. Just found out from Michelle during MS that I have to submit the form for church membership tomorrow. Which meant I had to buy Sure Foundation and read it and complete the questions found on the form by tonight. Which means the 2nd sleepless night in a row. Sigh. Just hope to finish it soon, after I blog this. Kinda tired actually, but no choice. Hope to be able to catch some winks later on. Also want to start on the new journal I got. Just hope to be able to write something into it everyday. My new companion for the days.

Speaking of songs, reminds me. My turn to lead worship for this coming week's cell. And Aaron wants about an hour's worth, since it's the first week of the month. Just praying that my vocals can last that long without breaking. Tendency to break if I try to sing nowadays. Have to think of the songs I want to do as well. Might try a couple of lesser known ones (to the cell members). Thinking of playing I Wanna Be With You, and Strength And Peace, at least. Problem is, how to integrate with the other songs. Have to think of a song list and work the order around, as well as how many songs Aaron want.

Feeling better after the sleep from last night. Still hanging on my mind a bit in the afternoon, and right now even. Guess I have to continue to seek God and ask for more wisdom to handle it, the steps to take. And to trust in Him more.

"Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him and afflicted." Isaiah 53:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home