Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Paparazzi in the midst

Ok, like I promised, here's the photos from last week's outing with Joyce and co. Shots are from Sam's cam, and mine as well; still waiting for Seb's shots to be sent to me.

Birthday girl with cake

Closeup of cake

Seb and Me

Joyce, Eliz and Sam

Sam should work for the paparazzi

I can't believe this shot existed

Me with Today and my mug of Starbucks Hot Chocolate

Got shot again

I'm just a small fry and I get shot at from the paparazzi in the midst (Sam). Though I suspect Seb might have some as well, heh. Oh well. Taste of my own medicine, I guess :p Many have been shot by my candid camera as well, for fun actually. Err, better not post them up, else I'll have people banging on my door. Just kidding. Most of them are fine with it, some even laughed. For those who don't know, I enjoy taking very natural expressions. I feel it really compliments the person (for the good shots). But for those who have an issue, let me know and I'll get rid of the shots.

Called Maestro earlier in the day, and found out that my baby's gonna be ready at the end of next week at the earliest. I'm like, crap. I need my guitar for rehearsal with Paul and Huimei on thursday at SMU. Sigh, and Paul only got one acoustic. Guess I'll have to borrow my dad's. Hope he won't mind. I still have no idea what Huimei intends to go through on thursday. Looks like I'll have to call her and find out. And I still don't know like, 99% of the songs she sent me -_-"

Finally managed to get my feelings settled a bit. At least I don't feel as anxious as before, regarding them, now that I know what's going on. Have to exercise patience now and ease into this season of waiting ΓΌ And seek the Lord first, and all other things after.

"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope." Psalm 130:5

2 Comments:

At 12:58 am, Blogger joyce said...

hey, i want the photos! photos quite nice ah.. who took them?

 
At 1:38 am, Blogger Jon said...

Sam did. Didn't she send u the link? A couple of them are mine. I'll zip them up later and send u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home