Monday, May 22, 2006

You and Me



Been listening to this song quite a bit of late. First got to know it last year, when it was one of the performance items for the student week in september 2005. Not too difficult to play, just have to catch the rhythm and it's set. Tried playing it recently again, but it didn't really sound right. Could be my strings. Have not changed them since like, november last year. So yeah, will have to change it soon, especially when there's a performance coming up in the later part of the year. Elixer strings are not gonna be cheap, 25 bucks per set. Hope to get it soon. Someone teach me how to change acoustic strings!

Realised something just a while ago. Been praying that I can surrender my feelings to the Lord. But it hit me that I've not been doing it. That that was something I wanted. Yet it might not be what God has intended. So now, I'll be praying a new prayer, that the Lord will help me to change, and just let go and surrender everything into His hands, let Him handle everything in my life, including my feelings and emotions. There was an entry in Joyce's blog regarding something about it. Felt she's right. If the person I'm thinking about is whom God intended for me, I believe that He'll open the door and lead me step by step into it. But until that time, I should not be worrying about it, and just trust that God will do His work in my life, and He'll work things out for my own good. Amen.

"For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." Romans 8:24-25

2 Comments:

At 3:04 pm, Blogger Angeline Choo said...

heyas... how u feeling? BTW, is ur dad better now?


oohh. so, u planing to get the Nikon also? Now, im also in dilemma. got another thing i want to buy. if i buy that, my camera dreams need to wait di.

 
At 1:10 am, Blogger Jon said...

how am i feeling? still the same, i guess. now that my exams are over, have some time to reflect on what needs to be done, and the steps to go about doing them. have been having a feeling lately that God wants to mold me. so have to trust God for it ΓΌ

my dad's fine. now he's just resting at home watching tv and emailing.

the D50? lol. planning is one thing. getting is another. im not really working at the moment, so have to see how things go :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home