Monday, June 05, 2006

Exams are over

Exams are finally over for now, though I can't say I did very well, will have to wait till september to know my results. Didn't manage to complete any paper, just praying now that I can pass every single module and move on to 3rd year and graduate next year. Have to rethink my study habits for the next year, speaking of which I definitely have to try what Shawn suggested the other day, that is, start studying from the word go. Meaning day 1 until last day. God grant me discipline to do that.

Been a long day earlier. Got called up at 8+ in the morning to go to church for 11am service. Went with my dad and our neighbour and her kids for breakfast before service. Service was good. A time of cleansing, repentance and consecration, which Pastor Rony led us in. Lunch as usual, with Emily, Peiwen and Joshua, though Emily didn't eat again as she had breakfast just before service started. Hung around with them at Starbucks (Peiwen went home), mostly trying to talk to Joshua. Library at bugis followed with Joshua while Em went home. I don't know, kinda missed the place even though my exams are already over and I don't really need to read anything. But I guess I'll still pop by this place often during my holidays to read. Just started on Effective Leadership, and hope to finish it by September.

East Coast Park beckoned. Wanted to start on my exercise routine again before reservist starts later in the month, and I figured roller blading is a good start to building my fitness again. Went with my camera to Bedok Jetty to shoot the sunset, but unfortunately, it's too cloudy today. Thank God it didn't rain though, else my roller blading trip will be a case of slip, sliding and skidding on puddles of water all the way into the sea. Ouch. Don't even want to think about this. Anyway, my photos from the jetty can be found in my gallery, link's on the right. Or alternatively, click here. Photos include a session from last july. But don't really want to talk about that time. Just have the photos to serve as memories, though these sunset photos are ok. The handful of others, on the other hand, are something else...

Anyway, here's a couple more of photos that I randomly took at starbucks earlier in the day

Hmm, not bad I would say. Just playing around with the auto focusing aspect of my cam, which don't really have manual controls. Just controls for exposure and white balance. Sigh, I need one with shutter speed, aperture controls as well. Heh, Nikon D50 or D70s is the one I want! But certainly don't have the $$ for now. Maybe I should start a wish list, lol. Then again, maybe not. It might just grow indefinitely, haha. Guess I have to start working and earn it ΓΌ

" "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." " Mark 12:29-31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home