Saturday, June 10, 2006

Finally home

Urg, finally am home. The 2nd appointment of the day took up more time than expected. What started at 7 lasted almost till midnight. If I didn't say that I needed to go, might have just ended up there the entire night.

Saw Sean's proposal, and I must say it's full of promise. Granted, it's commission-based only, and there's a sales target to hit each month, but if it goes according to his plan, it will work. Have to let him know by next thursday of my decision as to whether I want to join him or not. He plans to build a team of sales people, and I will be one of them if I join up with him. Tempting, to say the least. Commission is rather high as well. Will have to pray regarding this.

2nd appointment was with someone from En Youth. IF I knew it was a network marketing company, I would not have gone for the appointment. And I can say that I can't trust it much, after being burned by VE almost 2 years back. Not to mention "broken words" by the one who brought me to the sales talk. Promises of making it big won't really make an impact on me as it did 2 years ago. Money is not everything in life. True, we need to make a living to cover our needs and expenses, and that we all have dreams of making it big, but I feel this is not the way to do it. Somehow, I feel this is a closed door.

As promised in the earlier post, I'll post up some other photos. They are not related to the cell dinner, just some shots I took with my hp's cam in the last couple of weeks.

Taken after my IBM paper at Expo mrt, really like the clouds

Junction of Sengkang East Way at dusk

SMU's admin building. The top-right portion really reminds me of the LRT train's shape

East Coast Lagoon at night

Esplanade at dusk

Not a ghost, mind you :p

Junction of Sengkang Square at dusk

As you can see, I love taking shots of scenary, especially at sunset. Somehow, I just love sunsets. Just hope to have someone to share it with soon ΓΌ For the first time today, I didn't really feel as anxious as I did for the last few months. Guess it's a step in the plan that God is molding me for. Have to surrender completely and trust in Him more. Amen.

"Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace" Psalm 37:37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home