Friday, June 09, 2006

Quick post

Thought I'll pop a quick post here. Need to leave to meet Sean in Jurong East at 4 to discuss a job, then head over to Clark Quay by 7 to attend an open house held by another company to explore another job opportunity. Help me to pray regarding this. Guess it's official that I'm quitting Epson, though I've yet to let Jeanie know about this as yet.

Aaron, Eevon, Wayne, Peiwen, Andy, Joshua and I met up for dinner at Coffee Club last night for dinner. Supposed to meet up at the airport, but last minute change by Andy. Emily couldn't join in at the last minute. Quite a cosy place, really like the ambience. Think we were the noisest table there last night, due to jokes by Andy and Aaron, heh. Wayne as well, being teased by both of them, haha. Anyway, some shots from the dinner.

Somehow I feel that Andy's being shrouded in white in this picture

Wayne with a, err, bored??? look

Group shot of Peiwen, Wayne and Andy

Closeup of the candle from Peiwen's chocolate fondue

Do have other shots, including one of Aaron, but I think he'll kill me if I post it up :p Anyway, thinking of using my blog to include original literary works, including poetry, songs, and photography, that I come up with, now that I'm like semi-free to pursue them. So it looks like I won't be updating my poetry site in the future (I'm bad with designing websites anyway :p), and will post them here instead. Might publish photography shots to my gallery as well, if there's still space left in it. Have some random shots that I took from other places. I'll see about publishing them here later tonight when I get home. Now am gonna be late meeting Sean if I don't head for my shower.

"May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant" Psalm 119:76

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home