Thursday, August 09, 2007

Feeling troubled

Was already feeling like this before I went to bed last night, or rather early this morning. Where my mum found me curled up in front of my laptop which was still switched on together with the lights of my room at 3+ in the morning. Needless to say, she made me get up and keep everything and sleep. This feeling of anxiety is still troubling me now, at 3pm, and am wondering if I did or said anything wrong. Listening to Hear my prayer now in repeat mode as I type this, a song I like to listen to in times like this. It's also the most played song in my mp3 player, little over 700 times I think. I can only trust that God will be merciful, and teach me gently, and lead me to where He wants me to be.

"For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings." Psalm 61:3-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home