Sunday, November 11, 2007

Need inspiration to write again

It's been a long and tough period in life. Things still are not getting better much, and am still down somewhat. I guess this is the result of trying too hard to do too many things and being let down when things don't go my way or according to plan. It's a sucky feeling, to say the least. With my being bitter at some people and semi-depressed and nary a cheer in life at the moment. God's love is still there, and for that I am grateful that I'm still able to hold on to Him and not go completely downhill. Mind and emotions are somewhat fragile at the moment, which is to be expected, I guess. I really need to learn how to relax and let go of things. I know, it's not the first time I'm saying this to myself. But my honest feeling is that if things continue the way they are or, God forbid, worsen, I will not be able to take it and this will be the end of my normal self as you, my dear reader, would know it. I certainly don't wish for this to happen, but some things are just beyond my control. Like stress, which I'm notoriously bad at handling. I really hate people hounding me, for one thing, which some people close to me seem to be very fond of doing to me of late. I really hate people making me angry on monday mornings, cos I'll feel that way for the rest of the week and I won't be able to do any work, which ultimately makes me more stressed cos I won't be in the mood to do my projects or study and my milestones will pile up... And things will just snowball, which have been going on for the last month. Which explains the state of mind and emotion some of you may have noticed of late. Have already become irrational in some of my thinking...

I really don't know how to solve this. Except pray that things will get better and that a certain person will not spoil my mood at the beginning of the week. My mondays so far this semester has been sucky, to say the least. I'm really beginning to hate mondays cos of the way it starts.. Simply put, I get gastrics on mondays cos I'm simply too busy to eat (and especially if I wake up late), I'm developing insomnia cos I'm too stressed to sleep early at night and consequently I'm late for lectures, I'm developing aches over the heart area due to what I suspect to be too much stress, and I can't do my projects and revision as I'm so stressed and angry that I can't think straight and if this continues I may be forced to quit school. And there are still club issues to think and worry about. Not to mention my gout to think about as well. Sigh.. I need a miracle in my life right now. Not to mention inspiration to write again.. Realised I have not been doing much, if any, writing at all for the last few months. Only ideas which I totally forget about after a while. Need to kickstart my creative thinking and writing again before it gets too rusty.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home