Friday, November 23, 2007

Saga's End

Finally managed to seek a resolution for the saga I've been experiencing recently. Talked to Sylvia, the programme manager for SIM's full time UOL programmes and she's been helpful in arranging for things to happen. Well, I won't be getting the full 30 hours of back-tuition, but according to her, a few sessions until the lecturer deems satisfied I can grasp the fundamentals and catch up with the rest of the cohort in the subject. Not too bad an offer. Just got the notes and study guide as well as the examiner's report for last year, the latter being totally unexpected. Guess they are trying to be helpful in making sure I can catch up, which is good.

Now I just hope I can catch up with everything else, especially my projects and get ready for a test the following monday. Taking a sabbatical from club matters for the rest of the year, except for concert planning issues. Already coming to december and the concert is planned tentatively for late january. Just hope we can do something good this time around and not screw things up.

On a side note, I'm getting frustrated with Norton Antivirus 2007. It keeps giving me errors that the auto-protect function cannot be turned on. And when I resolved it, it just keeps coming back, like now.. Grrr.. Anyone has any antivirus product to recommend? Anyone tried Kaspersky? Saw the review on CNET, though the user opinions kinda suck.. Ah well. . John Goldie gig tonight with Ben, music rehearsal for Ben and Liyen's wedding tomorrow morning at 9am, then soundlight duties for the rest of the weekend. Ouch. Need time to settle my project documents, especially software engineering. Already delayed for too long. Ah well. Signing off now. Bye.


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home